The final DLC in the Arizona Sunshine Roadmap in The Damned DLC is now available to download on the Oculus Quest, and is available for £4.99/$4.99 with Cross-buy supported on the Oculus store.
In this brand-new chapter, players crawl into the skin of a new protagonist and explore an iconic megastructure infested by the undead as they put their VR zombie survival skills to the test in the largest Arizona Sunshine mission to date. Preceding the events of Arizona Sunshine and Dead Man DLC, this all-new zombie shooting chapter sends you and your team of US Special Forces on a daunting mission; reactivating the generators of a massive Arizonan hydroelectric dam to restore power to the military’s nuclear missile systems. Far from an easy task when it’s overrun by hundreds of hangry undead!
Arizona Sunshine – The Damned DLC offers a batch of electrifying VR content:
- Discover a brand-new chapter preceding the Arizona Sunshine story so far
- Step into the shoes of a new protagonist who has seen better days
- Put your VR survival skills to the test in the largest Arizona Sunshine mission to date
- Explore a large and brand-new environment with a unique feeling of scale and depth
- Team up with a friend in zombie slaying co-op!
- Unlock new achievements
Arizona Sunshine – The Damned DLC is now available on Oculus Quest at an SRP of $4.99/€4,99 with Oculus Store cross-buy support.
You can check out our opinions of The Damned DLC in our review.