Vertigo Games, Innnerspace and ARTE have announced that A Fisherman’s Tale, a mind-bending, multi-dimentional VR puzzle adventure is only just over a month from release.
Playing with the incredible sense of scale unique to VR, Innerspace invented a unique VR gameplay mechanic based on the recursion principle. In a way, A Fisherman’s Tale is a co-op game – but instead of playing with others, you’re teaming up with multiple dimensions of yourself! Able to twist and bend your newfound, peculiar reality, you’ll be challenged with multi-dimensional puzzles on your journey to the core of an unusually tall tale.
The information/details provided about game so far are;
- Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Team up with yourself in revolutionary multi-dimensional single player co-op!
- Meet some of the quirkiest sidekicks to have ever set foot in a VR game
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall tale, exclusively in VR
The game is coming to HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and Windows Mixed Reality in January 2019. $14.99/€14.99.
This is the second announcement from Vertigo Games in as many days, with yesterday announcement that Skyworld is coming to PlayStation VR.