OhShape is rhythm game inspired by the TV show ‘Hole in the Wall’, which has been available on PCVR since December 2019 receiving mostly positive reviews on Steam. Great news for Oculus Quest users is the game is launching on the platform on 20th February – with the added bonus of the title being Cross-buy.
The wireless experience is only going to add what the game offers, given the freedom that you allows you to play anywhere and perform the required shapes with no limitations.
What is OhShape?
As mentioned his a rhythm game, which will see the player move their whole body in order to go through, punch or dodge walls to the beat of the music.
Rhythm plays a fundamental role in the fun as each level is based on a choreography designed by professional dancers to make you feel like the Master of the stage. The choreographies can adapt to any music genre, but the one grabbing the most attention are the K-Pop, Funky and Pop styles.
Key Features of OhShape
- Fun for all types of players with settings to adapt the game to any skill level.
- Move your body and get in shape with this complete rhythm fitness workout
- 17 Handcrafted maps with 3 difficulty levels
- Regular content updates with more songs & features
- Level editor with an active group of content creators and custom maps (more information on OhShape’s official website)
- Global leaderboards
Plans for the future
The Oculus Quest release is a big milestone for OhShape, but 2020 has just begun! We will port the game to new platforms, we have many ideas for multiplayer modes, visual improvements and customizations, new game modes, a 360 mode…? Who knows!
Keep your eye on The VR Realm for more coverage of OhShape