Skyworld Coming To PlayStation VR
Vertigo games best known for their first person shooter Arizona Sunshine have teamed up with Wolfdog Interactive to announce award winning VR strategy game Skyworld is going to be available to PlayStation VR users in 2019.
If this is the first you have heard of Skyworld, the game combines classic turn-based strategy, with deck building and real time battles in a fully re-imagined genre for VR. Build your realm, command 16 unique units including knights, snipers, catapults and even dragons, and directly manipulate battles to turn the tide when you find yourself in a tough spot.
What we know already about the game;
- Conquer multiple unique VR worlds in a story-based campaign
- Build your population, buildings & resources turn-by-turn
- Command your forces in addictive real-time battles
- Research and upgrade a full roster of units & legendaries
- Build a powerful, balanced deck across 4 categories: land, air, ranged & spells
- Compete online in 1v1 matches across a range of Skirmish maps
More details will be revealed in the coming months in regards to the PlayStation VR version. For more information and to subscribe to the newsletter, please visit http://skyworld-game.com.
The game was released on PC back on 17th October 2017, and will work on the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed reality – Buy Skyworld on Steam