Windlands 2 Coming To Steam Next Week
Windlands 2 grappled and swung it’s way on to the Oculus Store on 12 September 2018. With it’s expected release on other platforms being listed as 2019. Well great news Steam VR users, it is coming to Steam next week!.
The game comes to Steam on Novmeber 16th, so make sure to go and wishlist it over on the Steam Store
Windlands 2 brings with a full story mode, keeping the great grappling and movement mechanics from the original and brings in combat. As you try and save the world of Windlands from an ancient danger, either alone or with friends.
The VR Realm reviewed the Oculus Rift version back in September, you can read the review here. You can also watch some of my co-op gameplay below;
The Steam version, will include the following;
- Support for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
- Steam Input V2 (Support for Custom Layouts and new controllers such as Knuckles Controllers ( When Available)
- Grappling hooks focused locomotion with parkour platforming.
- Variety of expansive areas that reward exploration.
- Single player or up to four player Co-Op.
- New Bow Weapon to use alongside the hooks in epic titan battles.
- Fully voiced storyline with NPCs and world events.
- Full Original Soundtrack
- Optional skill based Speed Run Races and collection challenges with Leaderboards.
- Multiple advanced modes, including “no hooks”, “one life” and “hook anything”.
- Collectables, Easter Eggs and Achievements that reward exploration with new hooks as rewards for completers.