After a short delay on the release of Synth Riders on PSVR, the team at Kluge Interactive have announced it will be heading the platform on August 10th.
Synth Riders comes to shake the PS VR rhythm scene with its acclaimed freestyle dancing gameplay and 55 free, licensed songs! More than 20 tracks available as purchasable Music Packs, including Muse, The Offspring, and Parov Stelar. There are different music genres to enjoy, from synthwave, through electro swing, to EDM and punk rock. And if that’s not enough, then how about gameplay that’s specifically designed to ensure a wide range of movements activating the whole body that will allow you to burn those lockdown calories? Sounds good?
The game will allow you to experience incredible, licensed music of various genres in a whole new, immersive way. Dancing here is not optional but crucial for those willing to climb to the top of the leaderboard. Catch the orbs with your hands, follow the rails of long notes, avoid the walls, activate your entire body, move to the beat, and break a sweat in the process!
Choose from plenty of “Stages” filled with spinning mechanisms, futuristic cities, giant synthesizers, synthwave sunsets, and many more. On top of that, enjoy “Experiences” coming with selected DLC songs – unique, artistically driven visuals created to match perfectly with songs, providing a special blend of sight, sound, and physical actions. Test your dancing skills in one of the two game modes – “Rhythm” and “Force,” with each focusing on a completely different playstyle. And if you love to compete with friends and family, then the “Party” mode, where you’re able to pass the headset to them, should be right up your alley.
The possibilities for enjoying the game are endless, with five difficulty levels and a wide selection of additional modifiers to spice up the experience. Such as the “Spin Mode,” where notes come from different directions, requiring you to concentrate and move even more.
SYNTH RIDERS – PS VR VERSION MAIN FEATURES
- Free your style with 55 diverse songs.
- Get add-ons featuring Muse and The Offspring, and more.
- Master your skills and climb the leaderboards.
- Remix your gameplay with a wide selection of modifiers.
- Explore 10+ immersive environments.
- Pass the headset for fun in Party mode.
- Have a great workout in the process.
PAID DLC MUSIC PACKS
- “Adrenaline,” featuring The Offspring, Bad Religion, and more Punk Rock legends.
- “Synthwave 2 Essentials,” featuring Muse, Gunship, and more.
- “Electro Swing Essentials,” featuring Parov Stelar, Jamie Berry, and more.
- “Cyberpunk Essentials,” featuring songs from the Monstercat label.